Our virtualisation expertise extends not only to our customers and their customers but to our own cloud solution Cirrus. Taran offer private, public and a hybrid cloud platform called Cirrus. We facilitate all our cloud activities on this platform.
Outside of our cloud experience, we have extensive experience managing on premise virtualisation platforms as listed below –
– VMWare ESX, vSAN, Horizon, and Airwatch platforms
– Microsoft Hyper-V, App-V, and Storage Spaces Direct platforms
– Oracle VirtualBox and associated embedded Linux platforms
– Nutanix with either Acropolis, Oracle, and ESX platforms
Our engineers at Taran at all levels are professional training in the administration, configuration and support of all these platforms. We are able to quickly resolve and respond to any issue. Our architecting experience is furthered by our Senior Engineers and the continued education on these platforms.
We are able to quickly and effectively tailor and build solutions that meet your business need. We offer both onsite solutions as well as cloud solutions via Cirrus.
Traditionally the requirements for virtualisation are met with the following business cases
– Consolidation of existing physical hardware
– Power, cooling and UPS requirement reductions
– Licensing cost reductions
– Storage consolidation
– Reliability and future-proofing.
Virtualisation offers much more than just these traditional business cases, namely
– Hardware independence, allowing virtual machines to traverse hardware limitations
– High availability
– Failover options including Disaster Recovery and remote-site deployments.
– Consolidation of resource requirements with innate inbuilt technologies.
– Faster RTO recovery due to increase backup performance and restore performance
– Hyperconvergence further consolidating compute and storage platforms.
– Zero effort migration due to hardware upgrades or hardware platform adjustments.
– Always available infrastructure