Our core business are our IT packages and service offerings. Understanding that no business operate the same, have vastly different working hours and technologies in use, we are able to offer tailored IT packages to assist your business needs.
Our services are available 24/7/365 to our customers depending on their needs. We operate a helpdesk of 12 from our Basingstoke offices mixed between 2nd line and 3rd line engineers. We do not employ a 1st line helpdesk service as we feel direct interaction with an engineer capable of break-fixing 95% of the time is the correct method to providing issue resolution.
Removing the 1st line function greatly increases our resolution ability, and better allows us to fix problems there and then. All calls to our helpdesk are answered by both 2nd line and 3rd line engineers and all are capable of fixing your issue there and then.
Traditional Managed Service partners often umbrella everyone under the same package and at Taran we like to be different. Our support offerings are broken down as follows:
– Desktop and User Support
– Infrastructure Support
– Desktop, User and Infrastructure Support
– Emergency, Adhoc, Staff Holiday Cover and Staff Sickness Cover
– Value Added – Additional support for existing IT departments and IT staff
Our packages are not based on the number of users, the number of desktops or servers. We provide a truly unique unlimited service. You do not need to consider increased contract rates or support costs for expanding your business.
Our support is provided 7:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday via our onsite helpdesk staff and systems. We offer 24/7 cover outside of these hours and offer full 24/7 cover over the weekend and bank holidays.
We don’t force yearlong contract signings on our support, we aren’t in the business to force others to comply to lengthy contracts. If the service isnt for you, we are more than willing to ensure you aren’t tied in and held back. We do have minimum terms on some of our non-support offerings and cloud services, these aren’t always imposed by ourselves, but may be imposed by our partners.
Detailed understanding of our offerings
Desktop and User Support
– For all staff members, all desktops and laptops and all remote workers on business equipment
– Ideal for existing IT departments allowing them to focus on projects as well as server and infrastructure systems
– Support provide remotely via our remote access software
– Outside of remote support, break fix tasks can be conducted on site and/or blocks of scheduled visit days can be purchased and used for an onsite presence
– Where appliciable, we are happy to liaise with any 3rd party vendor on your behalf.
– Covering all infrastructure and servers and hardware platforms (Servers, Switching, Firewalls, Wireless, Backups and other appropriate systems)
– Remote monitoring, alerting and remediation via our RMM platform
– System updates, upgrades and patching
– 24/7 altering and issue remediation
Emergency, Adhoc, Staff Holiday and Sickness Cover
– Leverage our engineers in critical situations to assist and help
– Adhoc cover to support projects, office moves, interim staff abscense
– Staff Holiday and Sickness cover to your business
– Adhoc support or tailored offerings to assist your current IT department
– Able to fill skill-gap shortages
– Project consultation and delivery
– IT Roadmap and discussions on the future of IT and new technologies