Hardware failure is inevitable, even in a products warrantied life time. This is a factor that needs to be taken into consideration to ensure business uptime. Taran offer robust hardware maintenance contracts covering all aspects of hardware required to keep a business running.
Our maintenance contracts are serviced by qualified engineers in the relevant arena and are tailored to your SLA and requirements. We offer 4 hour, 8 hour and next business day hardware contracts dependant on your requirements and the hardware criticallity.
Maintenance contracts include all parts and labour for the duration of the signed contract, there are no additional or hidden costs and the contracts cover repetitive failures.
Our hardware maintenance covers the following:
– Firewalls (WatchGuard, Sonicwall, Palo Alto, Sophos, FortiGate and Juniper)
– Servers (Cisco UCS, HPE, Dell, IBM/Lenovo and Supermicro)
– SAN Storage (Dell, HP, Nutanix)
– Switching Infrastructure (Dell, HPE, Netgear, D-Link, Arista)
We also cover peripheral maintenance and swap outs, these include:
– Hard-drives SAS, SATA and PCIE (SFF and LFF formats as well as SSDs)
– Memory ECC and non-ECC RAM
– Raid Controllers
– Backup Storage (Netgear, QNAP etc)
– Desktops and Laptops (Motherboards, drives, memory, power supply units)
We are also able to offer hardware maintenance on legacy systems. These systems may be out of warranty periods, host or run critical business applications or the cost to upgrade and migrate these systems be prohibitive. Utlising our brokering team we are able to source replacement parts globally. These contracts are formed on a best endeavour basis.